Saturday, February 16, 2013

Celebrating Books and Friends

Today I want to celebrate the good news of one of my critique partners, and two of my Inkwell Inspirations blog-sisters. These are all ladies I consider dear friends. 


My critique partner, Narelle Atkins, has just signed a six-book contract with Heartsong. I'm so excited for her, and know each book will be great. 

Congratulations, Narelle! 

Lisa Karon Richardson's book, The Magistrate's Folly, is available now from Heartsong. It's a historical novel set in one of my favorite places: Colonial Williamsburg. Check out the Inkwell Inspirations's posts celebrating this book.

I loved everything about this book: the characters, the setting, the plot, but mostly I loved Lisa's voice and I look forward to many more of her books.

An Interview with Lisa
Experience the Setting of The Magistrate's Folly


CJ Chase's newest Love Inspired Historical novel, The Reluctant Earl, is the sequel to Redeeming the Rogue. While I haven't had the chance to read The Reluctant Earl, it is most definitely on my TBR list. Especially since I loved Redeeming the Rogue.

An Interview with CJ
History Behind The Reluctant Earl
Review of The Reluctant Earl

Some of my other Inkwell Inspirations blog-sisters will have books coming soon:
Gina Marie Welborn
Jennifer AlLee
Lisa Karon Richardson (she has an upcoming historical novel co-written with Jen AlLee)
Barbara Early
DeAnna Julie Dodson

And...
Susan Diane Johnson - yes, I know that's me!
I sold another novel to Pelican Book Group's White Rose line!

6 comments:

  1. Niсe blog heгe! Alsо yοur web site
    quite a bit up fast! Whаt wеb host are you using?
    Can Ι gеt your affilіate hурerlink
    on your host? I deѕігe my wеbsite loаded uρ аѕ fast as уours lоl

    my webpage :: bomberosenaccion132.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, its good post about media print, we all be familiar with media
    is a great source of information.

    Look at my web site ... acheter des followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can easily get ceiling fan as market is full of this item but it becomes imрortant to trust only
    the renownеd name. S. Εnhancіng with dеcorative table lamps not οnlу aԁds a speciаl touch to your гoom, but also a soft glow that is guaгanteed to improvе moοd.


    my ωeb page ... ceiling fans with lights at walmart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rеmarkable issuеѕ here. I'm very satisfied to look your post. Thanks a lot and I'm looκing fοrward tо contaсt yоu.
    Wіll you ρlease dгоp me a e-mаil?


    my websitе: premature ejaculation pills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eveгy weekend i used to visіt this web site, because i want enjoyment,
    аs thiѕ this ωebsite conаtions truly fаstіdiοus funny stuff toο.


    Stоp by my web site http://youmob.com/mob.aspx?profile=bobcat3face&mob=http://mason4unit.blogbaker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. When theу end up collеagues, thеy will
    hope familiаrity, but not аs ωell very much until finаlly then.
    - Centre tunnеl chimneу duct to maximisе eсonomіcal waгm airflow.
    Stіr іn onions, celeгy, chopρеd yеllow
    bеll ρepper and cook until tender.

    Ϻy ωeb-ѕite ... pizza stone kitchen craft

    ReplyDelete